Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday ...


Thank you all for the beautiful birthday wishes ... 

I have truly been blessed 
To have had the good fortune of knowing many beautiful souls throughout my life ... 

I ask that you all remember me in your prayers 
And continue to play a part in my life in any which way that you do ... 

All praise and thanks is for God ... 
So I thank Him for giving me such amazing people in my life ... 

My parents
My sister
My friends 
And every single person that I've ever come accross ... 
Even if we've never exchanged words ... 

You were all there at those moments for a reason ... 

You were all a part of my rizk ... 

May Allah elevate you all ... 
May you all be light ... 
Be tolerant ...
Fulfill promises ... 
Be generous ... 
Love ... 

Make dua for me, my family and all of your family ...
And dua for us to meet again ...

And in one of the most beautiful duas I've ever heard  
I was moved to tears when I heard this:

If you see me on the bridge, please take my hand and take me to Jannah ... 
And if i see you, I will take your hand inshallah - (Shaykh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi)

Much Love,

Peace ... 
Blessings ... 
And chai :)
And an armbar for the martial artists ;)

Jafar Alam