Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ahmed Hussain (1974-2006) ...

"I'm someone who cares about the inward more than the outward but realizes that what is percieved is a reflection of that which is imperceptible. I'm relatively crazy and love crazy people. That having been said there is nothing or very very little in this world that is mundane. I always seek people who transcend their own limitations and attain to greatness yet know that sometimes dwelling in the situation that fate/destiny/karma has put one in is itself a means of transcendence.
Transcendence = Trance + Dance
Who I'd like to meet: People who are intelligent and perceptive. People with hearts of gold and intellects of mercury. Im tired of people who have mediocre spirits. Everyone has an amazing potential and its time we realize what our destinies are."
-Ahmed Hussain (1974 - 2006)

[Today marks the third year, since Ahmeds passing.Please remember my friend and his family in your prayers]


No comments: