Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Cure And Sickness Of Love ...


One afternoon while in a state of sujud
I asked my Merciful God
"Why the world hereafter have You made ???
Is this clay world not suffice for Your Justice ???
Would not Your Glory manifest at this place ???"
I closed my eyes as I felt the reply
I smiled ad I learnt the secrets of Love
This love brings sense to men of craze
And captures the sense of those wise
It sures those sickened like "Al-Busiri"
And makes heart-sick like 'Lahori'
I am not of those deserving to elaborate it
A dark soul I am, no better than a hypocrite
Yet love is what makes me before Him bow
And Mustafa is the centre of Cosmos of Love
Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam
Love breaks the knots of Logic and Reason
And ties another hundred knots on the heart
O Tasbih !!! I almost forgot about the reply
This is how love makes your senses fly
Came the reply,
"This world is too narrow and small
For the Beloved's greatness to call
That "Wrapped One" is the leader for all times
'BC' and 'AD' cannot contain his greatness
There should come a single day and place
When every man born shall see his radiant face
He will march with humanity behind him
That day Creation shall reach a point carrying 'Al Hamd'
A question shall be asked "Who is that"
The reply will come
"I am Muhammad"


No comments: