Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tupac ...



"Only God can judge me"

"Let the Lord judge the criminals"

"Everybody's at war with different things...I'm at war with my own heart sometimes"

"They got money for wars but they can't feed the poor"

"The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams"

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing... is right. So I feel like I 'm going to heaven. I think heaven is just when you sleep, you sleep with a good conscience, you don't have nightmares. Hell is when you sleep, the last thing you see is all the f*cked up things you did in your life and you just see it over and over again, cause you don't burn. If that's the case, it's hell on earth cause bullets burn"

"My mama used to tell me if u can't find somethin to live for, you best find somethin to die for"

"If we really are saying that rap is an art form, then we got to be more responsible for our lyrics. If you see everybody dying because of what you're saying, it don't matter that you didn't make them die, it just matters that you didn't save them"

“During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams”

“Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?
Someone tell me why?”
“I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward”

When I was alone, and had nothing
I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain
No one came, except God
When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep
No one could help me.. except God
When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers
No one heard me, except God
So when I'm asked.. who I give my unconditional love to?
I look for no other name, except God”





No comments: