Thursday, November 29, 2007

Aisha (ra) said ...



Aisha (ra), she said: The Prophet (pbuh), was sitting on the floor fixing his shoes ... It was very warm, and I looked at his blessed forehead, (pbuh) and I noticed that there were beads of sweat on it ... I was working with something in my hand, and I became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight ... I stopped what I was doing long enough until the Prophet (pbuh), noticed that I was actually staring at him, and he (pbuh) said: What's the matter [Aisha] ???

She (ra) said: If Abu Bukair Al-Huthali, the poet, saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you" ...

And ofcourse the Prophet (pbuh), was not a poet and he said: What did he say ???

She (ra) said: Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see ...

"So the Prophet (pbuh) got up," she said, "and walked to me and kissed me between the eyes, and he said: Wallahi ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet and touching :) Alhamdulillah!

Anonymous said...

Thats the sweetest thing I've ever read...

Jafar Alam said...

Alhumdulillah... That's all he did (pbuh), he just taught us how to be human ...

Anonymous said...

....He was the most beautiful human being.