Friday, September 21, 2007

The Soma ... By Jafar Alam ...




You won't know how I feel
And all the things I've gone through ...
Behinde this smiling mask,
I'm too hood to be true ...

Eyes well up with tears ...
And the soul just cries ... 
Nowhere to go to 
No girls nor guys ... 

Startin' to get tired of these minor spiritual highs ...
Hypocracy is evident
No matter how many tries
Cause these real eyes ... Realize ... Real lies ...

So I drank the soma 
And the world dissappeared for a while ...

Then He sent you to me 
And made my eyes smile ...

A blessing you are
But I'm still empty inside ...

Cause I went to the world ...
And from Him I'd hide ...

Should've seperated the love for Him and the world right from the start ...
Cause the love for Him and the love for the world 
Can't sit in a single heart (c)


No comments: